OUR CLIENTS' REVIEWS
Ms Lena Karento
Mr Michael & Ms Jenny
M Alain Dubois
Best Sapa Off The Beaten Track tour 2 days
Leave the busy life in Sapa town centre to reach and enjoy the quiet remote villages of Ta Phin, Suoi Thau, Ta Giang Phinh, etc. the trip will offer you the “off beaten track” for discover the non-touristic to touch the local authentic life and amazing beauties.
- It is a medium to hard trek within 29km trekking through villages
- Do something different from Sapa to reach remote villages and get more experience local people cultures and lifestyle as well as beautiful mountain scenery
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our professional local tour guide
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement, budget such as its inclusions…
Day 1: Sapa - Ta Phin - Phin Ho - Lu Khau - Suoi Thau. Homestay In Suoi Thau ~ 17 Km (L/D)
Leave Sapa town with our guide and driver to Ta Phin commune in which is the home of Red Dao and Black H’Mong minority people. At the village you have chance to discover the authentic lifestyle of local people while walking through the footpaths as well as enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Afterward you continue have an uphill trek and enjoy the natural wonders around Sapa. This trekking route lasts 2.5 hours through mountains, bamboo forest, nice valley and beautiful rice terrace fields.
You will reach Phin Ho village, closely with Ta Phin and Ban Khoang commune. The valley Ban Khoang brings you the magnificent panorama scene. Have a delicious lunch with a local family in the village.
You continue this afternoon for downhill walking and pass through the beautiful Lu Khau terrace fields. You visit the home of Red Dao and Blue H’mong minority people. At the village you have chance to visit a salmon farm which is well known in Europe but now can raise in Sapa, Vietnam. More trekking on a footpath to Suoi Thau village – the home of Red Dao people and you will also meet a host for an overnight here.
Evening is your time to interact with your Red Dao host, join with their cook for prepare dinner foods, overnight at stilt-house.
Day 2: More Trek Suoi Thau - Gia Thau - Kim Ngan - Ta Giang Phinh - Sapa ~ 12 Km (B/L)
Get up early and enjoy the mountain sound with funny voices of wild birds, chicken, buffalo, ect. Have a cup of coffee or tea for your morning drinks while having breakfast at the family. And then you will have a trek around Suoi Thau villageto discover more the daily life and work of Red Dao people
Continually you trek to Gia Thau village and get more view of the magnificent terrace rice fields. And then you hike to Kim Ngan village and have a picnic lunch here. It gives you the wonderful scenery of rice fields, village scene.
How wonderful it is when go on the trekking to Ta Giang Phinh village along the uphill footpath. It offers you more chance to enjoy and admire the spectacular of rice fields and the Buddha’s Hand Mountain.
Have more another trekking time around the village to get more experience of the local Blue H’mong people house as well as their culture. You can separate minority people group base on their traditional customs
A car meet you at the main road and take you back to Sapa town. On the way, you will get to take pictures of Cold Waterfall and Mount Fansipan Cable Car station. Have an enjoyable time with us in Sapa!
- Private Car door to door transport (new vehicle) with air-conditioned
- Experience English-speaking local guide
- Homestay at stilt house with standard condition with mattress and pillow
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Mineral water daily 1 bottle 500ml/per day
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Bank fees if payment by credit card
- Gov tax and service charge
- No extra charge after final confirmation
- Hotel in Sa Pa
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, soft & hard drinks
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips are welcomed!
- Travel Insurance
A voir aussi:
Fansipan trek 2 days 1 night from Sapa town is the great experience to travel uphill to discover the..
Best Sapa trek – homestay 2 days is the best experience for visitor have very short time in Sapa. With..
This two days luxury tour will take you to have the combination of hill tribe village experience on..
Message en cours d'envoi...