OUR CLIENTS' REVIEWS
Ms Lena Karento
Mr Michael & Ms Jenny
M Alain Dubois
Best Fansipan Mountain Trek Sapa tour 2 days
Fansipan trek 2 days 1 night from Sapa town is the great experience to travel uphill to discover the wonder of Fansipan Mountain. You get the adventure time to the summit of the mountain and have camping at the height of more than 2000 meters to get the spectacular views.
- Trek and get the crossing bamboo forests to reach the summit mountain and get the panorama of forest and mountain.
- Enjoy the beautiful view and hunting unique pictures, trek down same way to Tram Ton pass and experience different beauties in the mountain.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…
Day 1: Sapa - Trek Fansipan Mountain To Park Rangers Station (L/D)
We begin the tour at 9.00 am and travel with our guide ad driver to the distance 15km where you start the trek route to climb Fansipan Mountain. You always have a local Hmong people to support you during the trekking time for foods, drinks, tent, ect.
The distance for climb through the mountain to reach Park Ranger Station at the height of 2,000m. During the climb route you can see, observe and learn more the diversity of flora and fauna, local cardamom plants, local birds. Have pinic lunch time at the nice spot in the forest.
After getting the new energy, you start more climbing to the campsite. You have more opportunities to admire the beautiful scenery as well as magnificent views of Sapa and Lai Chau province.
Then keep on trekking up to the height of 2,800m, taking in the spectacular views along the way. Setting up camp for the night. Have dinner is cooked on the campfire. You will find yourself sleeping soundly, while nestled in amongst the rugged beauty of the mountains. Overnight on tent.
Day 2: Top Of Fansipan - Trek Back Sapa (B/L)
Early wake up at 6.30 am to 7.00am, you have breakfast after the guide preparation. You continue the climbing ascent to reach the top of Fansipan Mountain.
Make a celebration for the victory to conquer its summit when you touch the height 3,143m above sea level. Take some time to absorb the fresh air, beautiful scenery. After that you climb back along the trail and have lunch at the campsite.
Get more chance en route to climb back to get the beautiful views while overlooking Sapa town, admiring its thick green forestry landscape in Hoang Lien Son National Park.
You trek back down to Tram Ton Pass at 2,000 meters where our driver is awaiting and transfer you back to Sapa Town. Have an unforgettable trekking time to the highest mountain in Vietnam with us!
- Special Note: Sapa is known to be an area consisting of four seasons in one day, therefore, the weather can change quite rapidly, altering from heavy mist and fog to warm sunny days. Hence, it can affect to your view on the top of this mountain maybe not clear.
- Private car door to door transport (new vehicle) with air-conditioned
- Experience English-speaking local guide
- Local people support
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water on the whole trip
- Sleeping bag if needed
- Waterproof bluebag for luggage
- Tents for overnight
- Mosquito net
- Mineral water daily 1 bottle 500ml/per day
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Bank fees if payment by credit card
- Gov tax and service charge
- No extra charge after final confirmation
- Hotel in Sa Pa
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, soft & hard drinks
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips are welcomed!
- Travel Insurance
A voir aussi:
Leave the busy life in Sapa town centre to reach and enjoy the quiet remote villages of Ta Phin, Suoi Thau, Ta..
Best Sapa trek – homestay 2 days is the best experience for visitor have very short time in Sapa. With..
This two days luxury tour will take you to have the combination of hill tribe village experience on..
Message en cours d'envoi...