OUR CLIENTS' REVIEWS
Ms Lena Karento
Mr Michael & Ms Jenny
M Alain Dubois
Halong seaplane tour
PROMOTION - Enjoy Halong Bay From Above - Only VND 1,500,000/Person
TAKE IN ALL OF HALONG BAY ABOARD A THRILLING SCENIC SEAPLANE FLIGHT
NOW AT BEST-EVER RATE OF JUST VND 1,500,000 PER PERSON!
There is no doubt that the best way to see its primitive beauty is from the air on Hai Au Aviation’s seaplane with both way experience of taking off and landing on water.
- 01 ticket for 25 minutes scenic seaplane flight over Halong Bay
TERM & CONDITIONS
- Minimum 3 passengers per first booking required for scenic flight.
- Payment must be made upon booking
- Rates are inclusive of 5% service charge and 10% government tax
- Weather conditions may cause schedule changes or cancellation
- Apply for domestic guest only
For any charter request, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline: +84 (0) 914 977 588 (Viber/Whatsaap).
EXPERIENCE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF VIETNAM AS NEVER BEFORE
As Vietnam’s only seaplane service, Halong bay Seaplane Aviation offers scheduled, chartered and scenic flights over some of Vietnam's most iconic destinations including Halong Bay’s nearly 2,000 stunning islands and the gorgeous Central coastline between Danang and Hue.
- FAST & EFFICIENT: Skip the long bus and car rides and fly directly to over 20 destinations throughout Vietnam in style and comfort aboard our Cessna Caravans.
- BIRD'S EYE VIEWS: Gain a truly unique perspective of the incredibly diverse beauty of Vietnam's mountains, beaches, and countryside from our low-altitude flights affording unforgettable views.
- VIP SERVICE: From dedicated airport counters and efficient staff to whisk you through procedures to our friendly captains and co-pilots in the sky, you're in good hands.
We provide Vietnam's only premium, small aircraft service aboard our 12-seater Cessna Caravans. Our scheduled and sightseeing flights encompass speedy transfers between Hanoi and Halong Bay as well as Hue and Danang while our chartered flights service over 20 destinations all throughout Vietnam allowing you to fly when you want, where you want.
HA NOI - HA LONG
Fly between Hanoi's Noi Bai Airport and the Tuan Chau Island Marina, the gateway to Halong Bay day and overnight cruises. Along the way, enjoy fabulous aerial views over the Red River Delta and experience the thrill of a water landing or takeoff at the Tuan Chau Island Marina.
45 minutes instead of 4 hours
Instead of spending a half day in a shuttle bus with traffic-clogged streets, you can hop on a seaplane from Hanoi to Halong Bay, which only takes 45 minutes of flying. This is a perfect solution for a quick, comfortable, fun-filled and luxury trip.
A picturesque scenery from the top view
Traveling with seaplanes gives you a totally unique experience compared to any other kinds of transportation
Only with our seaplane you can enjoy fabulous aerial views over the countryside and be amazed by the thrill of water landing which has lured many savvy travelers from all over the world. The flight can be extended to offer you an additional 15-minutes scenic tour over the bay.
This allows you to enjoy thousands of limestone karsts jutting up from the jade-green waters from a bird’s eye view and see remote fishing villages before landing on Tuan Chau Island Marina.
The one and only seaplane experience in Vietnam
The image of the silver spume sparkling outside the windows when the aircraft slides on waters is sure to stay in your memory for a long time.
Furthermore, the Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX has never been out of the list for the largest and safest single-engine floatplanes in the world. Don’t forget to use your camera to record these unique moments of your journey.
HA NOI - HA LONG
- Points of Departure: Tuan Chau Marina: Villa T7 Tuan Chau Commercial Urban Area, Tuan Chau Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province, Viet Nam.
- Points of Arrival: Noi Bai Airport: Counter E09, Lobby E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam.
HA LONG - HA NOI
- Points of Departure: Noi Bai Airport: Counter E09, Lobby E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Points of Arrival: Tuan Chau Marina: Villa T7 Tuan Chau Commercial Urban Area, Tuan Chau Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam.
SIGHTSEEING FLIGHT OVER HALONG BAY
A scenic flight is really the only way to truly appreciate Halong Bay’s magnificent seascape of nearly 2,000 jungle-clad limestone pillars reaching up from the green waters, all spread over an area of 2,000 square kilometers.
With a water takeoff and landing from Tuan Chau Island Marina, our 25-minute sightseeing flight takes in the highlights of UNESCO-listed Halong Bay, providing a completely different perspective than from a cruise ship. From the air, the islands appear as mountain ranges, resembling the undulating body of a dragon, the meaning of “Halong” in Vietnamese.
Our latest series Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX Amphibians are outfitted for a maximum of 12 passengers, ensuring that everyone can enjoy superb views.
- The Promotion Fares applies for domestic guest only.
- The above Fares are not including 2% conveniences fee if paying via credit card (no extra charge if paying directly or bank transfer).
- Dau Be Island: Located in the southeast of Halong Bay, 500 meters to the east, from the Bai Chay Tourist Wharf about 28 km, in a gland located in the outer archipelago of Ha Long Bay (Lan Ha Bay estuary), standing between Tra Ngu islands and Da Le Island.
- Cong Do island: On the south-east side of Ha Long Bay, about 25 km from Bai Cháy Wharf, Cong Do is in Bai Tu Long Bay in the region which recognized as the World Heritage. It has an area of 23,363 sq. m and its mountain reach a peak of 172 m. The island features many lagoons, which are the residence of numerous species of sea-life, such as shrimp, crab, fish, squid, and aquatic plants.
- Bo Hon island: Bo Hon Island or Soap-Berry Tree Island, not only because of its splendid scenery but also as it is one of the largest in the area. There are many grottoes located here, such as the Surprise, Luon, Virgin and Male grottoes. There is also a concentration of high mountains with vertical cliffs like citadel wall; mountains follow closely make a huge beautiful watercolor picture on the sea.
Our Aviation provides premium, private chartered flight services to more than 20 destinations within Vietnam including Halong, Quang Binh, Hue, Danang, Nha Trang, Dalat, and many more.
Choose when you want to travel, and avoid the lines and wait times at the airport, all while enjoying exclusive VIP services. Our chartered flights are ideal for small groups of up to 12 passengers looking for the ultimate in private getaways or VIP, Corporate or Premium MICE experiences.
Why charter a plane with us?
- Travel in style and comfort while enjoying bird's eye views over Vietnam
- Opportunity for direct interaction with our friendly captain and co-pilot on board
- Skip the queues for check-in
- Enjoy complete privacy with no other passengers on board except you and your group
- Make your experience extra special with custom requests including limousine transfer, champagne on board, or fast-track airport check-in service
- Our charter flights offer value for money compared to helicopter or business jet charter
More than 20 popular destinations within Vietnam
Our small aircraft service over 20 destinations in Vietnam, from airport-to-airport or even airport-to-water. Our latest series Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX Amphibians can take off and land in many places where other planes cannot, offering supreme flexibility and convenience, saving both time and money.
FARE TARIFF FOR CHARTERS - 2020
Public Fare Valid from 01/01/2020:
Besides charter routes in Hanoi, Halong Bay, Da Nang, Hue, Dong Hoi, we also provide charter flights to other destinations in Vietnam, up on demand.
For any request, kindly contact us at email@example.com or call our hotline: +84 (0) 914 977 588